Saturday, January 3, 2015

Words That Motivate




Many people wonder how they can become successful.This quote explains what becoming successful means in the most simple terms. Truly successful people have integrity, a strong work ethic, a desire to succeed, and tenacity to keep working even when it seems that things aren’t going well. They don’t give up easily, rather they keep moving forward regardless of the number of timesthey are knocked back.


  • Be honest
  • Work hard
  • Don’t give up
Self-Reflection Questions:


I.Do I always act in an honest way? Do I show integrity?

II.Do I give my employer an honest day’s work for what I’m paid?

III.Am I determined to succeed without giving up?




Many people are so focused on achieving their goals that they don't enjoy the process or the journey along the way. Yes, it’s true that we set goals with the hope that we will achieve them, however there’s more to life than merely meeting a goal. We must become better people as we strive to meet and exceed the goals we’ve set for ourselves.


  • Set attainable goals.
  • Work hard to achieve those goals.
  • Take the time to learn and grow along the path to your success
Self-Reflection Questions:

I.Am I aware of my growth as I work toward my goals?

II.Have I set attainable, realistic goals?

III.Am I determined to follow through at any cost?




This idea may seem unusual especially since many people are only concerned with themselves. The truth is, if you reach out to help others attain their goals, they will be more willing to help you reach yours. 

There’s an old saying, “What goes around comes around.” You may be surprised how true this is.

  • Be helpful when others need it.
  • Maintain an attitude of abundance and community.
  • Accept help from others when they offer it.
Self-Reflection Questions:

I.Am I only concerned with myself and my goals?

II.Am I willing to help others, even if it won’t benefit me?

III.Do I allow others to help me?


No comments: